I'm a few days late but....
HOLY CRAP WE'VE SURVIVED THE FIRST SIX MONTHS!!!!!!
On January 31st we reached the halfway point of Charlie's first year.
Have things been easy?
No.
Has he kept things interesting for us?
Absolutely.
So here's a run down of what we've been up lately:
A couple of weeks ago, he got his first two teeth and judging by his (psychotic, screaming, makes you wanna pull your hair out and wish you were deaf) behavior the last few days, I think there are even more about to break through!

Charlie has been sitting up for a couple months now but a week ago he decided that he could sit up on his own.
He's been ready to crawl for a few weeks now...always up on his knees and rocking back and forth. Crawling backwards has been easy but today he finally mastered the forward crawl!
...and Standing.
Yep, I said it. Last week our 6 month old started pulling himself up to stand. I was sitting on the couch and he was on the floor. Next thing I knew, he was grabbing onto my leg and pulling himself up to stand in front of me.
He is definitely our little monster and is always keeping us on our toes! Before we know it, he'll be running all over the place! It really seems like just yesterday that he made his crazy entrance into our lives!




In the last week I've found a new hobby... crocheting! If I'd known that all it would take was a pattern and a youtube video to teach me how, I would have started a long time ago! Here is a hat I made for Charlie:

1 comment:
Hi! i found your blog through carly @ mason's roost......
your babe *i die* he is so super cute!
and that hat. seriously i have been wanting to learn how to crochet but had no idea where to start! so you learned from youtube? i might go exploring!!!! :)
must say you did a fine job!
melinda
http://tedandmelinda-tmehly.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment