I know, I know...it's been FOREVER since I've posted anything.
To say that this year has been crazy ( a house fire, moving, traveling, more traveling, etc) would be an understatement... but now that things have finally started settling down, I'm going to try to catch you all up on what's been going on these past few months!
Before anything else, I want to share these photos of Charlie's first snow day! Secretly, I was hoping that we may actually make it through a Connecticut winter without any real snow because far the weather has been pretty mild...but then we got dumped on yesterday!

Charlie saw Riley running in the snow when we took her outside and was entranced by it.

He really wanted to know what all of that white stuff was!

I didn't think we were going to be able to take Charlie out in the snow because I put off getting snow gear (boots, etc) a little too long and I didn't think his Yo Gabba Gabba Vans would cut it. Then I remembered what my parents used to do to my brother and I when it snowed in Virginia...plastic bags over our shoes with rubber bands around our ankles!



He was definitely intrigued by the snow plow that kept going down our street.




Attempting to build a snowman with dad! The snow was a little too powdery so the snowman ended up turning into a snow chair.





What fun is snow if you can't taste it!?



I'm not quite sure what he's doing here...I traded out his little gloves for my big waterproof gloves and he didn't quite know what to do with them.

When I saw this one, it looked like he was balancing on a snowboard...so with the magic of photoshop, I made him do just that!

Alright Snow, we've had a our fun...now hurry up and melt!!
To say that this year has been crazy ( a house fire, moving, traveling, more traveling, etc) would be an understatement... but now that things have finally started settling down, I'm going to try to catch you all up on what's been going on these past few months!
Before anything else, I want to share these photos of Charlie's first snow day! Secretly, I was hoping that we may actually make it through a Connecticut winter without any real snow because far the weather has been pretty mild...but then we got dumped on yesterday!

Charlie saw Riley running in the snow when we took her outside and was entranced by it.

He really wanted to know what all of that white stuff was!

I didn't think we were going to be able to take Charlie out in the snow because I put off getting snow gear (boots, etc) a little too long and I didn't think his Yo Gabba Gabba Vans would cut it. Then I remembered what my parents used to do to my brother and I when it snowed in Virginia...plastic bags over our shoes with rubber bands around our ankles!



He was definitely intrigued by the snow plow that kept going down our street.




Attempting to build a snowman with dad! The snow was a little too powdery so the snowman ended up turning into a snow chair.





What fun is snow if you can't taste it!?



I'm not quite sure what he's doing here...I traded out his little gloves for my big waterproof gloves and he didn't quite know what to do with them.

When I saw this one, it looked like he was balancing on a snowboard...so with the magic of photoshop, I made him do just that!

Alright Snow, we've had a our fun...now hurry up and melt!!
No comments:
Post a Comment