I didn't realize just how much Charlie had changed until I went back and looked at pictures from when he was born. He's gotten SO big! At birth he weighed 7lbs11oz and was 20 inches long. At 9 weeks, he is 11lbs11oz and 23 inches long! He is starting to develop a fun little personality and smiles all the time. There is absolutely nothing better in life than seeing Charlie's face light up and smile at me just because I look at him. He's become so vocal and coos and "talks" so much. He loves the word "Hi!" Anytime we say "hi" to him he responds to us. Charlie has also started laughing! He's been giggling in his sleep since he was born but recently has started to laugh at Dennis and I, but mostly at the ceiling. I like to think he's talking to angels. They're telling him to be nice to mom and he just laughs and says "oh, yeah right!" Over the past couple of weeks he has become such a fun, enjoyable little baby and definitely keeps Dennis and I entertained.



No comments:
Post a Comment