Monday, October 11, 2010

Our trip to the Botanical Garden

Today we went to Fosters Botanical Garden in downtown Honolulu. It had some of the most beautiful tropical flowers and plants I've ever seen. We had a great time just walking around and hanging out with Charlie. Here are some pictures from our day:









The Bird of Paradise was the first flower that Dennis sent me 3 days after we met in February 2006.... Who sends those flowers to someone he just met and how could he possibly have known that they were one of my favorites?! I like to think that it was a foreshadowing of our future.... I never would have guessed that 4.5 years later we'd be living in Hawaii with a beautiful baby boy, about to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary in 3 days.









We also got Charlie's bumbo seat in the mail today and he loves it!


No comments: